Wednesday 18 July 2012

Church Signs 3


The last instalment in my mini-series of witty church signs...

[please scroll to bottom for important message]


If you don't like the way you were born, try being born again.


If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.


Do not wait for the hearse to take you to church.


A singing group called 'The Resurrection' was scheduled to sing at a church. When a big snowstorm postponed the performance, the pastor fixed the sign outside to read, 'Resurrection is postponed'.


Dusty Bibles lead to Dirty Lives.


When down in the mouth, remember Jonah. He came out alright.


Looking at the way some people live, they ought to obtain eternal fire insurance soon.


Honk if you love Jesus. Text while driving if you want to meet him.

[thanks to Christine Woodcock for the last one]


[Church Signs 1 / Church Signs 2]


Important note:
I'm away from my computer for a few days from Thursday 19th, so will not be posting to this blog for a while. I shouldn't think I'll be Tweeting or even emailing for a while, too (it's a bit too much to ask my family members to keep things ticking over in my absence!). However, I shall bring you all up to speed with the genealogy news when I return to work at the back end of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment